was born on September 20th in 2007. She is a student of Mrs. Blagorodna Taneva at the National Music School “Lyubomir Pipkov” in Sofia.
She has prizes from national and international competitions:
- Prize at the National Competition with international participation “Orpheus gift” , Sofia, Bulgaria, 2015.
- prize and a gold medal at the International Competition of Young Musicians playing classical instruments, Pernik, Bulgaria, 2015.
- prize at the VII International String Competition in Nis, Serbia, 2015.
- Special award from Stiftung Justus Frantz for her artistic and technical achievements at the International Stage4kids Festival 2017 in Hamburg.
- III prize at the 10th International Arthur Grumiaux Competition for Young Violinists in Bruxelles, Belgium, 2017.
- III prize at the 13th International competition “Young Virtuosos” in Sofia, Bulgaria, 2017.
- I prize at the International “E- Muse” competition in Greece, 2017.
- II prize at the International Music Competition “Rising Talents of Europe” part of the World Competition Online Series “Rising Talents of the World”, London, UK, 2017.
- III prize at the International Competition for Violinists “Prof. Nedyalka Someonova” , Haskovo, Bulgaria, 2018.
- I prize at the International Music Competition “The Art of Strings”,part of Great Composers Competition series, online, London, UK, 2018.
- I prize at the III North International Music Competition, Stockholm, Sweden, 2018.
- In 2018 Dalia was awarded a special diploma for significant music achievements and contribution to the Bulgarian culture by the Bulgarian Ministry of Culture.
- In June 2018 Dalia had a very successful performance as a soloist at the concert “The Young Talents from Bulgaria Salute Europe” at Yehudi Menuhin hall in the European Parliament, Brussels, Belgium.
- I Absolute Prize at International Music Competition Paris Grand Prize Virtuoso, April 2019. She is invited and performs at the Awards ceremony on April 10th at the Amphitheatre Paris Philharmonie Cite de la Musique.
- I Absolute prize at the International Music Competition “The Sound of Time”, Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria, 2019.
- I prize at the National Music Competition “ Alfred Binner”, Sofia, Bulgaria, 2019. She is awarded a violin made by the german violin maker Alfred Binner.
- I prize at the National Competition “Road to Glory”, Sofia, Bulgaria, 2020.
- I prize at the International Competition “Abanico’’, Bulgaria, 2020.
- II prize at the IMS Violin Competition, Berlin, 2020.
- II prize at the IV International Online Competition “Best Wieniawski Performance”, London, UK, 2020.
- I prize at the National Competition “Music of Europe”, Bourgas, Bulgaria, 2021.
- I Absolute prize at the 2nd InArte International Online Music Competition, Sicily, Italy, 2021.
- I prize at the International Competition for Young Musical Talents “Nouvelles Etoiles”, Paris, France, 2021.
- I Special prize at the International Competition “Prof. Asen Diamandiev”, Borovets, Bulgaria, 2021.
- II prize at the 63rd Kocian Violin Competition, Czech Republic, 2021.
- III prize at the International Competition for Young Violinists “Leonid Kogan”, Brussels, Belgium, 2021.
- In 2019, 2020 and 2021 Dalia performs at “Yordan Kamdzhalov” Foundation Competition and she is chosen to be supported by the Foundation.
Dalia has been a soloist of one of the most famous chamber orchestras in Europe- Sofia Soloists, Simfonietta Orchestra, Shoumen philharmonie, the Youth Chamber Orchestra at the National Music School “Lyubomir Pipkov”, Gabrovo Chamber Оrchestra and Orpheus Chamber Оrchestra- Pernik.
Dalia Cholakova has already worked with such renowned violin professors as prof. Pavel Vernikov, prof. Zachar Bron, prof. Svetlin Roussev, Dimitar Burov, Zornitsa Ilarionova, Moni Simeonov, prof. Mario Hossen, prof. Albena Danailova, prof. Igor Voloshin, prof. Michael Frischenschlager, prof. Dora Schvarzberg, prof. Krzysztof Weggrzyn, Jülide Yalçin, Julius Horvath, Svetlana Makarova, Yana Ozolina, Reka Szilvay.