- Why live?
- Why the need for art at all? (What use is art?)
- Why learn?
- Why do we do all we do?
- Why the urge for change?
THE GLOBAL ARENA
- A crisis on a global (and national) scale, revealing a huge potential though
- Arts are in crisis, but new content flows penetrate the scene
- Dehumanisation, but there are abounding conditions for a new Revival
- Substitution of values clashing with an undercurrent of deep spirituality
- Overwhelming forgery defied by an ever growing eagerness for things of true nature
- To muster up collective potential
- To reinstill hope and faith
- A new Revival
- Setting up new educational forms
- Creation of new instruments for societal development / Creation of new instruments to foster societal development
- Joining forces